Tuesday, February 05, 2008

i'm so amused.

its 10:40 pm now, GUESS HOW I SPENT MY LAST THREE HOURS AFTER AMATHS REMEDIAL! i've just reached home btw.

did i:
1) shop with mom
2) did my homework and mugged chem
3) dismantle my clock and figure out how my clock works


DID YOU PICK ANY? WRONG! here's the answer...*drumroll please*


my dad, kaiying's dad, kaiying and I met up and talked at starbucks [TM] HAHA.

for 3 hours. its their first time meeting you know LOL. like omgosh that's reeaallly loongg for people who've just met right! ohwell so kaikai and I talked for 3 hours too :D

ALOT of random stuff and seriously we are damn qiao people LOL. its not like i'll post our convo here right! unless you want to get bored to death or something, BUT I STILL THINK ITS DAMN COOL! we should get our dads to meet up again yay! maybe it'll be 5 hours next time ^^

then we can talk for 5 hours next time :D and then give an excuse to go to the toilet and shop for stuff okay okay! ^_^ that's what we did today. so we walked right into FOX and saw damn cute stuff. LOOK! :D


SO MANY CUTE BABY SHOES!


even babies have flats! the purpose of my hand is to show you how big the shoe is, you know. ;]



right, so we went back after our toilet trip and talked. talked and talked and prank called annalim too haha. ANNALIM ITS VERY FUNNY OKAY ^_^

oh, and starbucks choc cream chip is heaven :D


_______________________________________________
amaths was productive! all the classes went to AVT and the teachers just walked around teaching us stuff, i think mr mok is really good! he's the only one successful in teaching me trigo you know.


MR CHAN DREW A PICT OF HIMSELF LOLLL.

rayseen was beside me since kaikai and cindy had rehearsal D: ohwell!

THANKYOU POH WANZHEN FOR WAITING HALF AN HOUR WITH ME OUTSIDE THE STAFFROOM! :D IT WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED OKAY! ^_^

i hate being lonely man D: everybody had rehearsal so i was just like walking alone in school and eating alone and doing nothing alone, so i decided to go to alicia's class and then accompany rayseen to her ss remedial. I just sat there and stoned :D


went home with rayseen and then had dinner at sakae with my daddy and met ky and her dad :D *you can refer to above for continuation of story*

ng sunmaid rayseen is damn lame wahlau eh HAHA ^o^
____________________________________________________


oh, so we can wear our own clothes tomorrow! :D

ms chua said "there's a big BUT behind". but you know, it sounds like "there's a big butt behind", and she's famous for having a big BUT behind so we were laughing :D

and who would wear a skirt at knee length -.- so i guess i'll be sticking to jeans ;D




and WTH YOU! THE ONE READING YOUR FALCON MAGAZINE!
PUT IT DOWN NOW I TELL YOU! PUT IT DOWN! the school decided that propaganda was good for us, so they decided to put my propaganda-ish piece inside -_____-

such a disgrace omg you can seriously skip that :D i don't think you'll read it anyway because they named the freaking title "Singapore, the green city"

okay so here's my stand. I'm not SO patriotic please. That was ONLY because the title of the EOY compo was sth like, describe greenery in singapore and i so totally don't like that piece okay -.-

SO please stop thinking i'm this person FOR propaganda k. seriously. D:




what else do i have to say? and stop getting pissed at everything, person sitting behind me =.=



here's a cute picture!

they appeared in my "japanese noodles" i bought from the western stalls a week ago. i think its damn cute :D


and oh, CO has this book with all the members' info in it since 1970s, and there's a person called LIN JUN JIE. omg haaaha. terie i think the book is damn cool yo :D





K i shall bathe and sleep soon ^^


2jan
anon: yes puma stuff are nicer !
anon
: eh ipzone got pink tops?
{HAHA YUP! okay so you're a girl hur....}


3jan
YINGZHI: thanks emma!
{WELCOME YINGZHI IS IT STILL ALIVE :D}

nia: heyey, thanks gal(: me cheered up a lot...haha(: LOVE THE AHBAND CONCERT!!!!
{welcome dear ;D I LOVED THE CONCERT TOO OMG! :DDDDD}


4jan
ryan: zemma femma
{ryan cryan bryan! :DDDD}

cario
: whee~yay de concert is a sucess XD
{YUP CONGRATS ON THAT! I LOVED THE CONCERT LOADS!}

No comments: